ASOCIAȚIA ANDREEA RĂDUCAN with its registered office at Str. Pictor Arthur Verona, nr. 1, Sector 1, București, email: email@example.com.
What data do we collect?
ASOCIAȚIA ANDREEA RĂDUCAN collects the following data:
1. Personal identification information:
- first and last name
- email address
- phone number
- shipping address
- date of birth
- company details
- bank account number
2. Technical identification information:
- device identifiers
- IP address
- time zone
- information about the individual pages you view
- information about how you interact with andreearaducan.ro
How do we collect your data?
1. You directly provide ASOCIAȚIA ANDREEA RĂDUCAN with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- complete and submit your contact details through any of our Contact options
- voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- register and login on the website
- shop on the website
- complete a purchase and have products/services delivered to you
- request a refund and the refund is to be paid directly into your bank account
- sign up for promotions, newsletter or new products updates
- provide data to us optionally
- use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- browse andreearaducan.ro
2. Technologies we use to collect data information:
- cookies - are data files stored on your device by the web browser to remember functional information or to record your browsing activity. This is our Cookies Policy.
- log files - track actions occurring on andreearaducan.ro and collect data
- web beacons, tags and pixels - are electronic files used to record information about how you browse andreearaducan.ro
- web analytics - is the measurement, collection, analysis, and reporting of web data to understand and optimise web usage
- CAPTCHA - is a service that protects the website from spam and abuse. It uses advanced risk analysis techniques to tell humans and bots apart
How will we use your data?
1. ASOCIAȚIA ANDREEA RĂDUCAN collects your data so that we can:
- communicate with you
- conclude contracts
- ship goods or services ordered by you
- improve and optimise andreearaducan.ro - for example, by generating analytics about how our users browse and interact with the website
2. We may share your data with third parties to help us use your information for the reasons mentioned above:
a. ASOCIAȚIA ANDREEA RĂDUCAN may share or disclose your personal data to affiliated companies or other trusted business partners providing services on our behalf such as for technical support, to evaluate the usefulness of our website, for marketing purposes (if we have your consent), or for other types of service delivery. We further may share your personal data via cookies with advertising networks, to the extent you give your consent.
b. We only share your Personal Data with these parties and other third parties mentioned above, including governmental authorities, as far as this is necessary to provide any services that you have requested or authorised, to protect your, our, or others’ rights, property or safety, to maintain the security of our services or if we are required to do so because of applicable laws, court or other governmental regulations, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any legal or criminal investigation or legal proceeding.
c. Some affiliates, as well as authorities, customers and suppliers to whom we may disclose your personal data, may be located outside of your country of domicile, potentially including countries such as the United States, whose data protection laws may differ from those in the country in which you are located. In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data by implementing appropriate legal mechanisms, such as EU Standard Contractual Clauses.
How do we store your data?
We have implemented a variety of security measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorised access, use and disclosure. These follow technical and organisational measures generally accepted as appropriate security standards in the industry, including access controls, password, encryption, regular security assessments, and the like.
We maintain your data for our records until you ask us to delete this information.
What are your data protection rights?
You have the right to:
- request information about the processing of your personal data
- obtain access to the personal data held about you
- ask for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete personal data to be corrected
- request that personal data be erased when it’s no longer needed
- object to the processing of your personal data, whether completely or in respect of a selected purpose
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in specific cases
- receive your personal data in a digital format and send it to another controller
The card details you use for 3D Secure payment for purchases in our Online Store, cannot be accessed by the andreearaducan.ro but only by the online payment processor. In the step of actually entering the details of the card you use for the payment, the identity of the online payment operator is also specified.
3D Secure is a security measure that involves redirecting the customer when making the payment on a secure page where each cardholder is registered by assigning an authorisation code for each online transaction.
In case of returns/cancellations of orders that cannot be processed in the payment operator's platform, we collect and process your bank account number and the bank where you opened the bank account, in order to return the money paid for the returned products/canceled orders.
Our website uses Google services to improve our content. By integrating these services, our site shares information with Google.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and improve our website and our services. You can opt out by installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Social media plug-ins
Social media plugins are a part of certain webpages of andreearaducan.ro, and exist for social media providers (“Provider”) such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Youtube and others. When you visit a page by clicking such a plugin your browser will connect to the respective social media server. At the same time the Provider will know that you visited our website prior to landing on the social media site. If you are registered and have logged in with the Provider concerned, your visit can also be linked to your user account. The Providers in general do not provide specific information about which data is transmitted in the use of their social plugins. We therefore have no definitive ability to verify the content and scope of the transmitted data or its use by such Providers. For further information about this please consult the data protection stipulations of the relevant Provider. If you do not wish a Provider to collect data on you through our website, please deactivate the plugins in your web browser. If you wish to avoid a link to any existing user account, you must log out of the social media webpage before your visit to our website.
How to contact us
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone us: +40733 327 777
Write to us: Str. Pictor Arthur Verona, nr. 1, Sector 1, București