Cookies policy and similar technologies
This policy refers to cookies and similar technologies used, as appropriate, in the websites and applications operated by the ASOCIAȚIA ANDREEA RĂDUCAN, hereinafter referred to as andreearaducan.ro.
This policy is supplemented by the andreearaducan.ro policy on the protection of personal data in general which you can find here and the Terms and Conditions of the site which you can find here. We encourage you to read them as they include useful information, including who the the data controller is, all purposes of the data processing, your rights and their exceptions and limitations.
Proper protection of your personal data is an important goal for us. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent as possible about our approach. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data stored on the user's device by the web browser while browsing a website. Cookies were designed to be a reliable mechanism for websites to remember stateful information or to record the user's browsing activity.
What are cookies used for?
These files mainly make it possible to recognise the user's terminal and present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user's preferences. Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support our efforts to provide services tailored to users, eg online privacy preferences, shopping cart or relevant advertising. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content, without allowing the user to be personally identified.
What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Per session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user's terminal until the end of the session or the application is closed. Fixed cookies remain on the user's terminal for a period determined by the cookie parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
How do we use the cookies?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
- necessary cookies for the operation of the site
- analysis cookies
- advertising cookies
Necessary cookies and/or similar technologies are essential for the proper functioning of the website, being set on your device when accessing the site or following the actions performed on the website, as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the website will not work properly.
Do cookies contain personal information?
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
If you wish to block cookies, some features of the site will be disabled, and this may lead to certain malfunctions or errors in the use of our website.
If you agree to these limitations and wish to block cookies, please follow the instructions below.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Microsoft Edge
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Safari
The above settings are specific to each browser and we are not responsible for how they work.
Why are cookies important?
Cookies and/or similar technologies are a focal point of the efficient operation of the Internet, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Declining or disabling cookies may make some websites or parts of sites impossible to use.
Disabling cookies does not mean that you will no longer receive online advertising in compliance with the law - but only that it will no longer be able to take into account your preferences and interests, highlighted by your browsing behaviour.
Examples of important uses of cookies (which do not require a user to authenticate through an account):
- content and services tailored to user preferences - product and service categories.
- offers adapted to users' interests
- remembering passwords
- retention of child protection filters on Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions).
- limit the frequency of ad serving - limit the number of impressions of an ad for a particular user on a site.
- providing user-relevant advertising.
- measuring, optimising and adapting analysis features - such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user reaches a website (eg through search engines, directly from other websites etc.). Websites carry out these analyses regarding their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
Security and confidentiality
In general, browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, the period of validity and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
- if you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates for storing your browsing history and personal access data if you wish
- if you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to clear individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access the sites that place cookies and to delete any visit information at the end of the browsing session
Links and extra useful information
If you wish to find out more about cookies and how they are used, we recommend the following resources: